By correcting sun damage and pigmentation to preventing new damage as well as preventing new damage and protecting against future damage.
This is done by its unique delivery system with bioengineered complexes and exclusive formulations bridging the gap between therapeutic treatments and daily skincare.
Treatments and skincare are offered to target hyperpigmentation (dark patches of skin), acne, rosacea and ageing concerns, Zo has you covered!!
3 STEP APPROACH
STEP 1 – “Getting skin ready” Brining skin back to it’s most healthiest state and creating a clearer complexion “cleanse, exfoliate and tone”
STEP 2 -”Prevent and Correct” A wide range of products helping to correct and assist skin issues such as acne and rosacea, hyperpigmentation and ageing whilst preventing future damage.
STEP 3 – “PROTECT” Zo sunscreen offering triple spectrum protection to protect against sun and light damage.
FAQs – It’s ok to ask for more information – you’re in expert hands!
Am I suitable?
ZO Kin Health is globally recognised for its four skin classifications of:
- Environmentally Damaged – skin that demonstrates the clinical signs of premature ageing with sagging skin and lines and wrinkles.
- Hyperpimated – skin that presents an uneven skin colour, age spots or dark spots and patches – all influenced by internal and external factors.
- Problematic – skin that is prone to oiliness, breakouts, acne, and enlarged pores.
- Interactive – skin that displays temporary damage through ill health such as rosacea.
If your skin exhibits any of the above then the treatments are perfect for you!
Does it hurt?
The biggest misconception is that any peel will cause pain on application, redness and burning. Apart from a slight warming sensation during the Thermal Detox Peel with Alginate Mask, there is absolutely no discomfort or downtime.
How long does it take?
The treatment in the clinic takes around one hour and are carried out following an individual consultation to deliver maximum results that follow the four main principles of ZO Skin Health, namely results to ensure:
- Getting skin ready
- Prevent and Correct
There are three ZO Skin Health treatments on offer in the clinic:
A mild strength peel incorporating 3 essential formulas that prep, peel and neutralise the skin. This treatment is great for all skin types providing better looking skin without any irritation and downtime.
- Stimulates skin cell turnover
- Accelerates exfoliation
- Sevens out skin tone and pigmentation
- Minimises pores and appearance of fine lines
- Leaves skin calm without irritation
Stimulator Peel with Mask
This peel can include a mask designed for your skin concern to maximise your results.
Stimulator Peel with Serum
The stimulator peel with the added bonus of a unique concentrated serum helping too target specific skin concerns.
- Firming serum: For skin lacking in tone and elasticity, this bio active formula helps to improve sagging and laxity
- Rozatrol: For red and stressed skin, helping to reduce redness ans surface oil on the skin, formulated to restore hydration and even out complexion
- Brightalive serum: For brightening and evening out skin tone, improves skin clarity and reduces the appearance of dark spots whilst hydrating the skin.
An at home serum is given within this treatment providing continuing benefits from the treatment for 7 days.
How safe is it?
Completely safe. All treatments performed in Soprano Ice Edinburgh and The Facial Spa are carried out in a safe and sterile environment.
The treatments will start with a basic facial that includes deep cleansing, steaming and the alginate mask which will be in place for around 15 minutes. The actual peel will then follow.
The treatment is not painful or even uncomfortable and with no downtime, you can resume your normal activities immediately!
How long will it last?
Skin will be instantly plumped up and intensely hydrated after the peel and will remain radiant and glowing for another two weeks – yay!
Full information on the home care treatments will also be provided during the initial skin consultation and follow up reviews are available to assess if any further treatment is needed.
As always, we provide you with a full consultation before any bookings to ensure you get the right treatment with exactly the right effects for you.
How much does it cost?
The team at Soprano Ice Edinburgh pride themselves on providing the highest standard of customer care and always listening to client needs and expectations.
The pricing structure offered at Soprano Ice Edinburgh differs from many salons in that it allows clients to pay per session whilst still benefiting from our Soprano Ice Edinburgh Rewards & Offers. Treatments are therefore affordable and accessible.
An outline price guide for with one of our award-winning Senior Therapists would be:
Stimulator Peel with treatment mask – £95
Stimulator Peel and At Home Treatment Serum – £145
Stimulator Peel Fusion – £125