IMPORTANT COVID SAFETY INFORMATION PLEASE READ
We are very excited to be able to welcome you back to Soprano Ice Edinburgh again and as with everything that we do we have gone to the extra mile to ensure that not only will your treatment be the very best but that your safety is also of paramount importance to us.
OUR ASK OF YOU, PLEASE:
- Prior to attending your appointment please inform the team if there have been any changes in your medical history since your last appointment, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has been unwell, and we will reschedule your appointment date.
- Attend your appointment alone, unless in only exceptional circumstances which must be agreed prior to your appointment. Only one person will be able to wait in the main reception and one in the Facial Spa waiting are at any one time.
- Arrive on time. If you arrive too late then this may result in us not being able to carry out your appointment and you will need to reschedule.
- Follow social distancing through the procedures put in place within the clinic.
- Prior to your appointment you will receive your consultation form which will also include a Covid-19 Consent for Treatment form. This must be completed prior to attending your appointment as it is no longer possible to do so in the reception waiting area.
- Wear a face mask/covering to your appointment.
- Bring only one handbag/briefcase and no shopping bags.
- As guidelines state that no refreshments or magazines will be available, please bring your own water if required and you are welcome to bring reading material, however, we would ask that you take both with you after your appointment.
- For all Laser appointments, unfortunately we will no longer be able to shave any treatment areas at the appointment. Please ensure the area is shaved at home. Treatments will be refused if the areas have not been shaved and the appointment will need to be rescheduled. If for any reason you are unable to shave the area a separate appointment with a therapist will be required the day prior to your treatment and this will incur a £15 charge.
- Please attend all facial treatments including laser without make-up, otherwise you will be asked to remove your make-up using wipes in the treatment room.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- We have introduced the use of Zoono sanitising and protection solution. Zoono has been tested and certified to kill COVID-19 and many other pathogenicity. A non-toxic, food safe, child safe and pet safe product. It wil be professionally applied to all surfaces in the clinic on a monthly basis to afford the 30-day protection it provides.
- We will also provide Zoono had sanitiser on arrival at the clinic. This delivers 24-hour protection with one application.
- In addition to our usual thorough in-house nightly cleaning routine, our deep clean of the clinic will continue on a weekly basis. All surfaces will be completely sanitised and a UV lamp will be switched on when we exit the treatment rooms each evening.
- Treatment room chairs have been replaced to hard plastic in order to allow complete sanitisation after each client.
- All treatment times will have a 15 minute gap added at the end of each treatment to allow for full sanitisation between clients.
- All rooms have been fitted with disposable hand towel dispensers and foot-operated bins for waste disposal.
- Circulating fans will not be operated.
- The Soprano Ice Edinburgh team wil all be wearing extre PPE (face masks/shields, aprons and gloves) throughout your arrival and treatment in clinic.
- A £2 service charge will be added to your treatment cost to contribute to the additional costs for this and the other safety measures we have implemented to ensure your safety. This also means there is no requirement to increase our service prices at this time.
- To keep all social distancing requirements in place and your safety, we will be operating a two-way entry and exit system. The main reception door will be used for entry only and exit will be via the Facial Spa. Appropriate safety markings wil be in place.
- Your therapist will use an Ipad to record information and you will be asked to sign consent forms on the Ipad. These will be sanitised between each client and each use.
- Contactless payment will be made available where possible with apple pay or through your smartphone. Where full use of the card machine is required, the machine will be fully sanitised after each use. If necessary cash will be taken using appropriate PPE. A screen has also been fitted to the reception desk.
- We ask that you try to avoid the use of the toilet facilities within the clinic to minimise the risk of the potential spread of Covid-19 and access to the toilet facilities is by request only. Should you require to use these then the toilet seat lid must be lowered prior to flusing and be rest assured that the toilet will be thoroughly cleaned after each use by both clients and staff.
TREATMENT RESTRICTIONS, SKINCARE AND AFTERCARE:
- You will be screened on arrival with a temperature check. Any clients with a temperature over 37.3 degrees will not be treated.
- We are currently unable to treat patients who are shielding or have uncontrolled chronic health conditions.
- To prevent treatment times over-running, your therapist will only be able to perform the treatments scheduled for your appointment.. Any additional treatments will require a new appointment.
- Testing of skincare products will no longer be available and tester samples will be provided if available.
- If necessary you will receive before and aftercare instructions by email.
- We have a responsibility to all our clients and staff alike and hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration during these difficult times.