SENIOR BEAUTY THERAPIST AND RECEPTIONIST
Soprano Ice Edinburgh and The Facial Spa offer a whole new world of pampering treatments direct from the heart of Edinburgh. From leading laser hair removal treatments with the very best in cutting edge technology to a new generation in facial treatments, all of our therapies are not only of premium quality but are delivered through in-depth consultations by only the very best and qualified therapists.
We are driven by results and our expansive and loyal client base pays testimony to that. All of our treatments are delivered in a luxurious, friendly and professional environment and we are looking for an exceptional talent to join us in both leading the reception area and carrying out aesthetic treatments where required.
Are you looking for the next stage in your career to be part of award-winning team? If you are people and team orientated, genuinely love meeting people, outgoing and looking to make an impact by providing the best in customer service then we need to hear from you!
For the right candidate, we are delighted to offer a competitive salary, benefits and the opportunity to be the first point of call for all clients booking into one of Edinburgh’s most luxurious aesthetic clinics.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At Reception you will be the face of Soprano Ice Edinburgh and The Facial Spa:
- Greeting clients as soon as they call or walk through the door; you will love to speak with our clients and take pride in knowing their names. This also is applicable to any email or social channel approaches.
- Providing expert knowledge on all treatments available and initial advice to queries
- Maintain a neat and organised reception area – some housekeeping duties may be required such as stock taking and cashing up
- You must have demonstrable experience in running a busy reception area
- Experience with planning events and promotions
- Attendance at events as required
And within the clinics as a Senior Beauty Therapist:
Applicants MUST hold a minimum of Level 3 Beauty Therapy (minimum of 3 years’ experience) Applicants without this qualification will not be considered.
- Laser or I.P.L experience (desirable, training will be provided)
- Advanced Facial treatments (training for bespoke Facial Spa treatments will be provided)
- Intimate Waxing
- LVL/HD Brows would be an advantage
This role can be full time or part-time, however, a minimum of 4 days would be required.
Applicants should submit their CV and salary expectations, along with a covering letter detailing why they would like to pursue a career at Soprano Ice Edinburgh and The Facial Spa to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 15 February 2019.
No agencies, please.