Siobhan joined our team in December and we decided it was about time to sit down and get to know her better with a few fun questions.
1. What made you pick beauty therapy as a career?
I’ve always had a general interest in beauty. I started as a Saturday girl and never looked back from there.
2. What’s your favourite treatment?
I like doing facials as clients love them. I also enjoy waxing as you can see immediate results. Personally I like facials and nails as I like to look and feel my best.
3. What’s your favourite thing about living in Edinburgh?
It’s small but beautiful, cosmopolitan with plenty of buzz. It’s pretty much perfect?
4. What do you like to do when you’re not working?
I love doing the normal things: dinner, gym, socialising.
5. What’s the most interesting/unusual thing you’ve done?
I think I’ve led a pretty normal life but I guess travelling around Australia when I was 22 was the most interesting thing I’ve done.
6. Favourite restaurant?
I love Spanish food so my favourite it is probably Tapa in Leith.
7. Do you have a favourite beauty product?
I love the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, I use it everyday.
8. Give us your top beauty tip
Use a face mask at least once a week. It’s a good way to pamper yourself, relax, while taking care of your skin.
9. Favourite song to chill to?
I’m loving Ben Howard at the moment…
10. Dessert or Cheese Board?