Soprano Ice Edinburgh has a fantastic opportunity for a SENIOR BEAUTY THERAPIST to join their team.
Soprano Ice Edinburgh is a luxury laser and aesthetic clinic based in Bruntsfield. Despite being only two years old the clinic has won Best Salon in Scotland 2016, as well as Best Therapist. They have recently also been shortlisted for a prestigious regional Professional Beauty Award.
If you are ready to progress your career and work with the best, read on.
Applicants MUST hold a minimum of Level 3 Beauty Therapy. Applicants without this qualification will not be considered.
- Laser or I.P.L experience (desirable, training will be provided)
- Advanced Facial treatments
- Intimate Waxing
- LVL/HD Brows would be an advantage
- Reception cover
- Stock control
- Order professional and retail products
- Assist with client requirements
- Attend events
- Organise meetings with product representatives
- Plan events and promotions.
– Level 3 beauty therapy (minimum of 3 years experience)
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills and have a passion for learning. You should also have a friendly and welcoming manner. Team work as well as the ability to work on your own initiative will be required. If this sounds like you and you’re ready for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
This role can be full time or part-time.
Pay and benefits are very competitive.
Applicants should submit their CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 29th September